There are a million ways to do a wedding and over the years I have learned a ton. Wedding tradition aside, some things are set in stone. For example: timelines for vendors, or week-of activities, or the information your guests need to arrive on time. But overall, your wedding is your oyster.
But first! Some rules about about breaking rules:
1. I believe that you can have a wedding as unique as your love is for each other.
2. Don't incorporate anything into your wedding that you aren't excited or connected to.
3. Sometimes things that are “always done” don’t work for you. Your parents will understand … eventually.
4. Get to know history and traditions. It’s an opportunity to learn and connect with your partner and your new families.
5. Most of all — do what you want!
Read more of my thoughts and advice below:
Invitations | Day-Of | Wedding Planning | Client Feature | Behind the Scenes